Borrowing is temporarily not allowed for all Senior High School Faculty and Students until after replacement of lost/damaged/broken INECAR equipment are settled by the following students:
Terms and Conditions:
- The Borrower should be a bona fide student or employee of ADNU. A valid ID must be presented upon borrowing.
- The Borrower’s Form IB-001 should be submitted at least three (3) working days before the date of use.
- To ensure the safety of equipment for off-campus activities, one (1) INECAR personnel will join the fieldwork in the absence of a class instructor. The Borrower will shoulder the fare and food expenses of the INECAR personnel.
- All equipment are checked and tested before issuing to Borrower to ensure functionality.
- Borrowed equipment must be returned not later than one (1) working day after the specified return date. A PhP500.00 fee per equipment will be charged for every additional day until the equipment are returned.
- In case of damage or loss due to negligence, mishandling or vandalism the Borrower will replace the equipment with the same brand or model.
Click the image to open the link.