Ateneo de Naga University
International Research Conference 2015
The World Beyond 2015:
Forging New Frontiers through Research, Development, and Extension
November 29, 2015–December 1, 2015, Sunday to Tuesday
Villa Caceres Hotel, Naga City (Region V), Philippines
The year 2015 marks the Ateneo de Naga University’s 75th foundation anniversary. As part of this milestone in the university’s history, it will hold an international research conference that will bring together researchers and scholars of various disciplines from across Asia and the rest of the world.
Driven by the desire to build human communities that are passionate to seek the truth in divergent cultures, cultivate intellectual life, respect creation, and promote justice, the conference will feature research on:
- ASEAN Integration 2015: Prospects and Priorities;
- Millennium Development Goals: Hits and Misses; and
- Climate Change and Disaster Resilience.
Its main objective is to encourage holistic approaches to problem solving and to promote new partnerships and greater collaboration among participating universities and institutions that will contribute to the development of global society through research, publication, and extension.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Abstracts should be written in English and should not exceed 250 words.
- Manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word format using A4 size paper with a 1-inch margin on all sides, single spacing, and an Arial font size of 11.
- The title of the paper should be centered on top of the page in bold capital letters.
- The name(s) of the author(s), their affiliation(s), and the e-mail address of the corresponding author should be centered right below the title of the paper. The name of the corresponding author should be marked with an asterisk; the name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Oral presentation and discussion is limited to 15 minutes.
- Abstracts should be submitted using the EasyChair conference management system on or before September 15, 2015. (Detailed instructions on how to do this will be posted at the conference website soon.)
- Presenters will be advised by e-mail on the acceptance of their paper submissions by September 30, 2015 at the latest.
- Presenters are kindly requested to convert their Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to Adobe PDF with the filename indicating the last and first name of main author and date of submission, e.g., smith_roger_aug15
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Early registration (on or before October 31, 2015)
Filipino: PhP 3,500
Other nationality: US$ 125
Regular registration (after October 31, 2015 but on or before November 29, 2015)
Filipino: PhP 4,000
Other nationality: US$ 150
* inclusive of conference kit, souvenir program, lunch, snacks, and conference proceedings
For more information, visit the website at http://www.adnu.edu.ph/irc/2015/ or contact the ADNU IRC 2015 Secretariat
Address: University Research Council, Ateneo de Naga University, Ateneo Avenue, Naga City (Region V), 4400, The Philippines
Telephone: +63 54 472 2368 local 2612, 2613, or 2614
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com