Ateneo Social Science Research Center
- Graduate of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Preferably Male
- Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in research field
- Technical writing (Show proof of technical report written)
- Computer Literate (word, excel, and ppt)
Description of Work
- Manages and directs research projects duly assigned to him/her.
- Assists Research Associates in the implementation of research activities.
- Assists in the recruitment, screening and training of the Center’s project employees.
- Requests, procures, organizes, maintains and monitors the Center’s supplies, materials, furniture and equipment.
Interested applicants may submit the following to Ms. Melissa Ann A. Rosales at the Human Resource Management Office:
1. Application letter addressed to:
MYLLAN B. TOLEDANA
Director, Human Resource Management Office
Ateneo de Naga University
2. Descriptive resume with picture
3. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
You can also submit via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For details you may contact (054) 811-7017