(For SY 2018-2019)
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree of Elementary Education.
- Licensed Teacher (LET Passer)
- Experience is preferred but not necessary for hiring.
- Facilitating Learning
- Classroom Management
- Excellent Communication
- Computer Literate: Microsoft Word,Microsoft Excel, and Powerpoint
Description of Work
- En loco parentis to class; provides general management and supervision of students within the classroom and school premises; facilitates learning, through various instructional resources and activities so that curriculum objectives of the subject are achieved, and monitors student behavior during class and school activities.
Interested applicants may submit the following to Ms. Melissa Ann A. Rosales at the Human Resource Management Office:
1. Application letter addressed to:
MYLLAN B. TOLEDANA
Director, Human Resource Management Office
Ateneo de Naga University
2. Descriptive resume with picture
3. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
You can also submit via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For details you may contact (054) 811-7017