The newly licensed teachers took their oath at the Ibalong Centrum, Legaspi City on December 9, 2014. Five Ateneo graduates were recognized by the Professional Regulation Commission for their outstanding performance in the Licensure Examination for Teachers. The three national placers honored were:
1. Tessa Nickaela F. Noora – 9th National Placer, Secondary Level
2. Jeera de los Angeles – 6th National Placer, Elementary Level
3. Gillie Ann Lomaad – 9th National Placer, Elementary Level
Another two BSE graduates were recognized as one of the Regional Topnotchers. They are:
1. Mac Divino Largo, 4th placer
2. Johanna Marie Yocampo, 5th placer
A testimonial dinner for the newly licensed teachers and librarians was hosted on December 10 at the Xavier Hall.