6 July 2014 — The Center for Community Development (CCD) formally turned over the 23rd Bahay Atenista Unit After ten months of construction. Located at Barangay Ponong, Magarao Camarines Sur, the unit was built by various volunteers from the university community.
Fr. Sammy Dizon S.J. presided the blessing and turn over ceremonies along with the barangay officials, residents, and AdNU faculty & staff.
Mr. Victor and Analiza Esguerra, this year’s beneficiaries, expressed their sincerest gratitude to the university and all the volunteers who unselfishly shared time and effort for the Bahay Atenista Project.
The CCD wishes to thank the following partners who took part in this project:
- Office of the University President
- Sogang University, South Korea
- Joy of Sharing Foundation, South Korea
- Administrative Services
- Physical Plant Administration
- CCD Volunteers
- COP students
- Local Officials of Barangay Ponong, Magarao
- All the university volunteers, donors and supporters who generously and continuously support the Bahay Atenista Project.